Whiteheart and Sons Automotive Service Center has job openings available for a General Service Technician! We're looking for honest, dedicated, customer-service oriented people to join our team at Winston-Salem, NC.
The General Service Technician is an entry-level position that is responsible for providing general services for vehicle maintenance and repair, such as oil changes and tire rotations. You will also be under the guidance of an experienced automotive technician that will assist you. General Service Technicians are responsible not only for the service we provide, but also Whiteheart and Sons Automotive Service Center's reputation as a trustworthy and dependable auto shop. Because of this, a successful general service technician will need to have some experience in automotive repair, but also be a quick-learner who has the ability to receive instructions and follow our shop's procedures. Paying strong attention to detail and being dedicated to honesty, and fairness is important.
General Service Technicians are Responsible for:
- Performing general automotive maintenance and repair services across many makes and models
- Completing all work orders correctly and accurately
- Maintaining accurate and organized notes and paperwork on all jobs
- Practicing safe work principles
- Shop housekeeping, i.e. keep work area clean, safe and organized
- Maintain positive customer relationships
Applicants are required to be:
- At least 18 years old
- Recipients of a high school diploma or GED
- In possession of a valid driver's license
- Familiar with multiple makes and models of vehicles
- Dependable, honest and organized
- Available to work weekends and some holidays
- Ability to receive instruction and to follow procedures
- Some or limited training in automotive repair, and committed to keeping up-to-date on automotive knowledge
- Some experience in vehicle maintenance, including the use of tools
Click here to submit your application for this position.
Discover More About Technician Opportunities At Whiteheart and Sons Automotive Service Center in Winston-Salem
$10 OFF DIAGNOSTICS SPECIAL (Regular Price $69.95)view coupon
Call (336) 724-7463 for details!
Anna Richardson, 12/28/2022
Enrique Noyola came out and towed our car to the dealership because the battery was dead. He was so kind and considerate. He did such a great job. We were very impressed by the customer service he provided.