336-724-7463 | 3500 N Patterson Ave Winston-Salem, NC 27105
CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Alignment Specialview coupon
Free Alignment Check with the Purchase of Any Complete Set of Kumho Tires
Anna Richardson, 12/28/2022
Enrique Noyola came out and towed our car to the dealership because the battery was dead. He was so kind and considerate. He did such a great job. We were very impressed by the customer service he provided.