- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Alignment Specialview coupon
Free Alignment Check with the Purchase of Any Complete Set of Kumho Tires
Leslie Rowls, 06/06/2023
Brennan was phenomenal! I needed towing from Winston-Salem to High Point with my 7 year old. Brennan looked at the problem and diagnosed it accurately. Too bad I still needed towing. He was professional, caring, and considerate of my little one. He and his truck was clean! That means a lot. I ran into this company through AAA, but will definitely think of them when I need their service again! Thank you for a great experience during a trying time.