Whiteheart and Sons Automotive and Towing has job openings available for a Service Technician We're looking for honest, dedicated, customer-service oriented people to join our team at Winston-Salem, NC.
Service technicians are responsible for providing regular maintenance to customer vehicles, as well as inspection and repair of vehicles with operational or safety concerns. Technicians are responsible not only for the service we provide, but also Whiteheart and Sons Automotive and Towing's reputation as a trustworthy and dependable auto shop. Because of this, a successful service technician will have a strong understanding of automotive maintenance & repair, strong attention to detail, and a dedication to honesty and fairness.
Automotive Technicians are Responsible for:
- Performing a wide range of automotive maintenance and repair services across many makes and models
- Completing all work orders correctly and accurately
- Maintaining accurate and organized notes and paperwork on all jobs
- Practicing safe work principles
Applicants are required to be:
- At least 18 years old
- Recipients of a high school diploma or GED
- In possession of a valid driver's license
- Familiar with multiple makes and models of vehicles
- Committed to keeping up to date on automotive knowledge
- Dependable, honest and organized
- Available to work weekends and some holidays
Click here to submit your application for this position.
$10 OFF DIAGNOSTICS SPECIAL (Regular Price $69.95)view coupon
Call (336) 724-7463 for details!
Teri H., 07/14/2020
My 2013 Chevy truck broke down on 52 S right before exit to Germantown and Patterson Winston Salem NC. I called around for someone to tow and repair it. Lucky for me that the other places that I called first were unable to get me in. When I called Whiteheart & Sons I spoke with Gary who was very kind and understanding about the dilemma I was in being from out of town. All I can say is if I lived in Winston Salem NC this would be the place I would take all my vehicles. Gary thanks to you and your knowledgeable technicians I was able to finish my trip and make it home safe.